Service ⁄ Service Writer ⁄ Parts - Developing Procedures to enhance the profitability of service related departments.
Service Consultant Training
• Setting Appointments
• Customer follow through
• Calls that make or break
Service Drive Philosophy:
• Exceeding customers expectations
• Listening & communication
• Fix the customer before you fix the vehicle
• Making the up sell happen
Monthly Maintenance Training
Review of initial training skills:
• Prospecting, referrals and setting appointments - Managing these important sales tools today for tomorrow's sales
• Service Department - Goals measurement and accountability
• Parts Department - Phone training
• Management Training - Focusing on solutions and not problems
PeopleFirst as facilitator will work directly with the Dealerships fixed operations manager to coordinate all training.
All service advisors will attend an initial one-day seminar at designated training locations.
Monthly maintenance training will focus on those stores requiring special attention as identified by the fixed operation manager.